Beach Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 96
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
BEACH is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center. A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week and includes a book list. There are labels and real classroom photos showing how to set up your beach in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, and make the props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, STEM, science, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
Beach dramatic play is perfect for a summer, travel, beach, or ocean theme.
• Ocean Theme Teacher Planning Web
• Beach Dramatic Play Parent Note
• How to Set up the Beach
• Up Close Photographs of the Beach in Action (real classroom photographs)
• Ocean Mural Directions
• Ocean Animal Crafts:
– Sea Turtle
• Labels (with and without words)
• Beach Student Idea Web/Anchor Chart
• Role Necklaces & Role Posters (lifeguard, shop worker, tourist)
• Bunting Sign (Beach and blank pennants)
• Signs – with and without words (ex: Open, Closed, Don’t Feed the Birds, Lifeguard Station)
• Lifeguard Printables and Teacher Directions
• (safety flags, first aid kit, sunscreen)
• Building Sand Castles STEM Challenge & Blueprints (two options)
• Sand Castle Award Printable
• Surf & Snack Shop
– teacher direction page
– snack menu (with and without words)
– snack order form (full and half page)
– snow cone cup pattern
– chip bag labels and chip pattern
– surf rental menu (with and without words)
– surf rental form (full and half page)
• Number Line (for checkout)
• Money Printables
• Fishing Printables (fish: small, medium, and large sizes)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Beach Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.