Summer Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 135
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
SUMMER centers are loaded with fun, summer activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, rhyming, syllables, summer vocabulary, sight words, and writing/journaling. Math skills cover are one-to-one correspondence, counting, addition, patterns, number identification, non-standard measurement, graphing/data, and more/less. Most activities have a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, and share during circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
• In the Summer Poster (student page)
• Swim & Surf Letter Sort with recording pages (color and blackline)
• Fishing for Letters and Beginning Sounds with recording page
• Flip Flop Rhymes with recording page
• Baseball & Soccer Letter Dot It with letter cards (color and blackline)
• Bubble Sight Word Letters (uppercase and lowercase eggs) sight word cards: fry list one and one page of blank cards with recording pages
• Summer Clap It, Build It Syllables Game with recording page
• Summer Word Cards (uppercase and lowercase set)
• Summer Writing and Journal Paper (3 varieties)
• Emergent Reader: At the Beach (pattern sentence: I want to …)
• Watermelon Number Match:1-20 (ten frames with numerals & ten frames with number words) with recording pages
• Catch a Bug (a counting or adding game) (color and blackline)
• Beach Spin & Graph (color and blackline)
• Ocean Animal Playing Cards
• Ice Cream Patterns with recording page
• Summer Measure (non-standard measurement) with recording page
Save BIG and get the Seasons Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other seasonal math and literacy center units.