Bakery Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 108
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Bakery Dramatic Play is a fun, food theme you can do at anytime during the year. It is a great theme to do in December around the holidays or in winter months with all the snow. There is a parent note you can send home to introduce the bakery (dramatic play) and get families involved! My bakery teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week. It even includes a book list all with books all about bakery and food at the bakery. There are labels and pictures showing how to set up your Bakery in your dramatic play center. This is a dramatic play theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
• Bakery Teacher Planning Web & Teacher Tips
• Parent Note
• Up Close Photographs of the Center
• What dos each role do?
• Role Necklaces & Role Posters (baker, baker’s assistant, customer)
• Student Idea Web: Bakery
• Bakery Bunting Banner (color, black line, & blank)
• Labels (with and without words)
• Signs: Open, Closed, Order Here, Employees Only (with and without words)
• Food Menus & Drink Menus (with and without words)
• Bakery Delivery Truck (with and without words)
• Sale Signs (2 Variations)
• Number Lines & Receipts
• Money (2 Variations)
• Order Forms (3 Variations)
• Recipe Pages & Recipe Book (3 variations)
• How to Make Paper Cookies & Patterns
• Cake Book (directions, cover pages, patterns, and holiday word cards)
• How to Make Paper Donuts & Rolls and Patterns
• Bakery Cutting Collage
• Visual step directions to make cookies
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Bakery Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.