Post Office Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 105
File Type(s): ZIP
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Post Office is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center during a Valentine’s Day, friendship, U.S.A., or community helper theme. There are labels and real classroom photos showing how to set up your post office in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, and make the props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, math, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
- How to Set up the Center (prop idea list)
- Up Close Classroom Photographs of the Post Office in Action!
- Family Note to send home
- Shelf Labels (with and without words)
- Post Office Student Idea Web/Anchor Chart
- Role Necklaces & Role Posters (clerk, mail carrier, customer)
- Post Office Bunting Sign
- Signs – with and without words (open, closed, post office hours, etc.)
- Stamps and Post Office Stickers
- Student Address Book – EDITABLE
- DIY Student Mailboxes and EDITABLE Student Name Tags
- DIY Post Office Mailbox and Printable
- DIY Post Office Uniform Shirts and Printable
- DIY Mail Bag and Printable
- DIY Mail Truck and Printables
- “Take a Number” Signs and Number Cards
- Writing Printables and Word Cards (cards, letters, postcards, family word cards, event word cards)
- Price Signs (various options)
- Order Forms (various options)
- Number Line (for checkout)
- Printable Money
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Post Office Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.