All About Shells – Science for Little Learners (preschool, pre-k, and kinder)
# of Pages: 67
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning all about the Shells fun and hands-on in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection.
- Labels for Organization
- Teacher Instruction Strategies
- Shell Science Center Set Up (with real classroom photos)
- Shell Vocabulary Cards
- Shell Activity Mats & Science Prompts (can also be used for worksheets)
- Shell Sort Anchor Chart, Sorting Cards, and Student Recording Page
- Shell Identification and Classification Cards
- Searching for Shells Activity, Poster, and Student Recording Page
- Animals that Live in Shells Anchor Chart, Activity, and Student Recording Page
- Shells Anchor Chart (can, have) with Student Recording Page
- All About Shells Read Aloud Book
- Shells Science Journal Pages (three options) and Covers
- Shells Discovery Pages (three options)
- Home School Connection Note Home
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.