Construction Site Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 103
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Construction Site Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center. A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week and includes a book list. There are labels and real classroom photos showing how to set up your Construction Site in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, and make the props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, STEM, science, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
• Construction Theme Teacher Planning Web
• Construction Site Parent Note
• How to Set up the Construction Site with Prop List
• Up Close Photographs of the Construction Site in Action (real classroom photographs)
• Labels (with and without words)
• Student Idea Web/Anchor Chart (Construction Workers: Can, Need, Build)
• Role Necklaces & Role Posters (construction worker and architect)
• Bunting Sign (Construction Site and blank pennants)
• 12 Signs – with and without words (ex: under construction, dump truck parking, architect desk)
• 20 Building Supply Signs (four to a page) (ex: bricks, wood, pipes, tubes, wires, blocks, cups, wallpaper) and ideas on what you can use to create these materials with things you have in your classroom
• Blueprints Binder/Book Cover: Our Construction Blueprints
• Student blueprint pages (4 options)
• 10 Blackline Blueprints (ex: house, school, apartment) (copy onto blue paper)
• 10 Color “I Can Build Posters” (matches blackline blueprints)
• Inspection Report
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Construction Site Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.