Zoo Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 125
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Zoo Dramatic Play is a fun animal theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center! A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week and includes a book list. There are labels and pictures showing how to set up your Zoo in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, craft patterns, and props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, science, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
***This dramatic play theme does require students to make animal exhibits.
– Zoo Teacher Planning Web
– Parent Note
– How to Set up the Center (possible prop list)
– Up Close Photographs of the Center
– Zoo Student Idea Web/Anchor Chart
– Role Necklaces, Role List, & Role Posters (zoo keeper, visitor, guide)
– Bunting Sign (Zoo and blank pennants)
– Labels (with and without words)
– Signs (with and without words): Open, Closed, Pay Here, Tickets for Sale, Petting Tank, Petting Zoo, – – Face Painting Printable Prop
– Creating Animal Exhibits Directions & Research Pages (2 variations)
– 18 Animal Signs for Exhibits (with and without words)
– Creating Animal Houses Directions, Leaf Pattern, & Signs
– Zoo Keeper Reports
– Zoo Tickets Printable Prop
– Cameras Printable Prop
– Fun Labels (shampoo, toothpaste, soap)
– Feeding the Animals Teacher Idea Page
– Footprint Path Idea Page & Footprint Printable
– Snack Shop Menus & Signs (3 Variations)
– Snack Shop Order Forms (2 variations)
– Snack Shop Snacks (Directions & Patterns)
– Popcorn Printable
– Drink Machine (Directions & Signs)
– How to Make a Car Directions
– Face Painting Printables
– Number Line & Receipts
– Money (2 variations)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Zoo Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.