Flower Shop and Garden Shop Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 107
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Flower Shop Dramatic Play and Garden Shop is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center. A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week and includes a book list. There are labels and real classroom photos showing how to set up your flower shop or garden shop in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, and make the props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, STEM, science, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
You can use this pack to either create a FLOWER SHOP or a GARDEN SHOP in the dramatic play center!
• Spring Theme Teacher Planning Web
• Flower Shop Parent Note and Garden Shop Parent Note
• How to Set up the Center Garden Shop or Flower Shop with Prop List
• Up Close Photographs of the Garden Shop in Action (real classroom photographs)
• Labels (with and without words)
• Student Idea Web/Anchor Chart (Gardeners: Can, Need, Grow)
• Role Necklaces & Role Posters (gardener, cashier, customer)
• Bunting Sign (Flower Shop, Garden Shop, and blank pennants)
• Signs – with and without words (ex: open, closed,
• Flower by the Stem (teacher tricks, signs & labels with real flower photographs) with color words flower labels and flower name labels
• Planting Station (how to create, signs, & labels)
• Seeds & Bulbs stand (how to create, signs, & labels)
• Today’s Specials Sign
• Cards (printable card, family word cards, event word cards in uppercase and in lowercase)
• Design Center (stem challenges): design a vase, bouquet, yard, garden
• Plant Reports (2 options)
• Flower Orders (8 options)
• Price Tags (with & without numbers)
• Number Line (for checkout)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Garden Shop Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.