Zoo Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 107
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Zoo Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands-on zoo, and animal-themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, building vocabulary words, syllables, sight words, pre-writing, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, addition, number identification, graphing, and sorting. Each transportation activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly, as well as student recording pages. You can use these zoo activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, stations, and share during circle. These zoo activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
• Zoo Vocabulary Word Cards (uppercase set and a lowercase set)
• Zoo Writing & Journal Paper (with lines and without)
• Polar Animals Letter Match Up (uppercase to lowercase) with recording page
• Zoo Beginning Sound Mats with recording page
• Zoo Pre-Writing Cards with recording pages
• Zoo Animals Syllable Move It with recording page
• Rainforest Read, Build, Write Sight Words with recording pages (fry list one and one page of blank cards for you to write your own)
• Emergent Reader: Zoo Keeper Zoo Keeper What Do You See?
• Mom & Baby Number Line (1-20) with recording pages (giraffe, penguin, tiger)
• Zoo Cover Up 10 Frame and 20 Frame (color & blackline)
• Zoo Animal Sort with recording page (sort by habitat, air/land/water, size, stripes/spots/plain, feathers/no feathers, and student choice)
• Animal Spot It (count or add it) Monkey & Elephant blackline
• Zoo Spin & Tally and Bar Graph (color & blackline) Savana Animals
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.