Dinosaur Dig Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 80
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Dino Dig Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center. A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week, and includes a book list. There are labels and real classroom photos showing how to set up your Dino Dig in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, and make the props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, STEM, science, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
• Dinosaur Teacher Planning Web
• Dino Dig Parent Note
• How to Set up the Dino Dig with Prop List
• Up Close Photographs of the Dino Dig in Action (real classroom photographs)
• Labels (with and without words)
• Student Idea Web/Anchor Chart (Paleontologist: can, are, types of dinosaurs)
• Role Necklaces, Role List, & Role Posters (only role is
• Bunting Sign (Dino Dig and blank pennants)
• 10 Signs – with and without words (ex: open, closed, dig site, skeleton building)
• 8 Dinosaur Full Page Posters: Each with a photo, skeleton, and fun facts of the dinosaur
• 8 Dinosaur Half Page Posters
• How to Make a Volcano (DIY instructions)
• How to Make Bones (DIY instructions)
• How to Make Fossils (DIY instructions)
• Fossil Research Reports (two options: student pages)
• Dig Site Research Reports (two options: student pages)
• Sorting Mats (three to choose from)
• Measuring and Egg Ruler Printable
• Skeleton Building (STEM) & Dinosaur Skeleton Blueprints (Student Pages)
• Dinosaur Full Page Posters (with skeletons & fun facts)
• Dinosaur Half Page Posters
• Dig Site Maps (tracing maps of dig sites)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Dino Dig Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.