Transportation Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 120
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Transportation Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands-on, transportation-themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, building vocabulary words, syllables, rhyming, letter sorting, pre-writing, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, addition, number identification, decomposing numbers/subtraction, 2D shapes, and sorting. Each transportation activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly, as well as student recording pages. You can use these transportation activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, stations, and share during circle. These transportation activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
• Transportation Vocabulary Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
• Transportation Writing & Journal Paper (with lines and without)
• Letter Match Up (boats in the water) with recording page
• Road Rhyme Puzzles with recording page
• Train Beginning Sound Puzzles with recording page
• Transportation Syllable Move It with recording page
• Transportation Pre-Writing Tracing Cards with recording page
• Emergent Reader: Where Am I? (Pattern sentence “I am in the _____.”)
• Traffic Jam Number Line and Counting On with recording page
• Transportation Sort (water/land/air, wheels/no wheels, fast/slow, quiet/loud, small/medium/large, student choice) with recording page
• Race Car Race to 10, 20, and 50 (Color and blackline)
• Fill the Dump Truck (add or count) with recording page
• How Many Airplanes Are Hiding? (decomposing numbers/ subtraction) with recording page
• Road Shape Mats (11 different shapes) with recording page
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.