Camping Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 122
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Camping Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands on camping themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, building vocabulary words, writing/journaling, and reading comprehension. Math skills cover are one to one correspondence, counting, addition, number identification, patterns, graphs, and shapes. Each camping activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these camping activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, and share during circle. These camping activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
• Build a Campsite Letter Match (uppercase & lowercase) with recording page
• Picnic: Beginning Sounds (letters C, P, B, T, M, S) with recording page
• Bird Watching Letter Sort with recording pages
• Forest Animal Pre-Writing Tracing Cards (various types of lines and shapes) with recording page
• Camping Rhyme Puzzles with recording page
• Camping Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
• Camping Writing & Journal Paper (with lines and without)
• Emergent Reader: In The forest
• S’mores Number Sandwiches (1-20) with recording pages
• Forest Animal Class Pictograph and Student Survey Graph
• Going on a Bear Hunt Path Game (color and black line)
• Picnic Number Playing Cards (1-30)
• Pattern Fish (two options)
• Fishing for Numbers (1-10) with recording pages
• Night Sky 2D Shapes: Cover, Trace, or Color (color and black line)
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.