All About Ramps – Science for Little Learners (preschool, pre-k, & kinder)
# of Pages: 75
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning all about Ramps (inclined planes), motion, and force fun and hands-on in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection.
- Labels for Organization
- Teacher Instruction Strategies
- Science and Blocks Center Set Up and Supplies
- Ramp and Inclined Plane Vocabulary Cards with Real Photos (two options: word and photograph or word, definition, and photograph)
- 14 Ramp STEM Challenges
- Ramp Student Blueprint Pages (three options) and Book Cover
- Make It Move FAST! Water Dropper Experiment
- Slide or Roll Sorting Experiment (real photos, interactive chart, sorting mat, and student recording page)
- Friction Experiment (interactive chart, three options)
- Parts of an Included Plane Chart, Poster, and Student Recording Page
- Ramp Circle Map Anchor Chart and Student Recording Page
- All About Ramps Read Aloud
- Ramps Science Journal Pages (three options) and Covers
- Ramps Discovery Pages (three options)
- Home School Connection Note Home
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.