Weather Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 126
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Weather Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands-on weather-themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, name writing, sight words, handwriting, rhyming, building vocabulary words, sight words, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, addition, graphing, patterns, and 2D shapes. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these centers as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
- Weather Vocabulary Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
- Writing Paper (with lines or without lines)
- Rainy Day Letter and Sound Match Up (sound, uppercase, lowercase) with recording page
- 10 Color By Letter (uppercase set and lowercase set)
- Rain Cloud Name Craftivity
- Rainbow Read, Build, Write (letters, names, sight words) (uppercase and lowercase rainbow letters cards, fry list one and one page of blank cards) with recording pages
- Tornado Rhymes with recording pages
- Kites in the Wind Pre-Writing Tracing Mats (can be used as recording pages)
- What’s the Weather Emergent Reader
- What Should I Wear? Puzzles with recording page
- Sunshine Patterns – Extend the Pattern and Create Your Own Pattern – (AB, ABB, ABC) with recording pages
- Cloud Shape Cover Up with recording pages
- Weather Graph Chart with individual student weather charts (3 options)
- Forecast Math (numbers 1-12 with counting math and addition mat) with recording pages
- Rain Count Match (numbers 1-15) with recording pages
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.