Auto Shop Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 87
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Auto Shop Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center during a Transportation or Things That Go theme! A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week and includes a book list. There are labels and pictures showing how to set up your Auto Shop in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, and make the props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, science, and fine motor all into their play! There is also a parent letter to send home to your families. This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
Included: (you will need to make car(s) using one or two large boxes)
• Transportation Theme Teacher Planning Web
• Parent Note
• How to Set up the Center (possible prop list)
• Up Close Photographs of the Center (10 pages)
• Labels (with and without words)
• Student Idea Web/Anchor Chart
• Role Necklaces, Role List, & Role Posters (mechanic, receptionist, customer)
• Bunting Sign (“Auto Shop” and blank pennants)
• Signs – with and without words (open, closed, pay here, mechanic reports, customer information, employees only, waiting room)
• Mechanic Reports (2 to choose from)
• Customer Information Pages (2 to choose from)
• Appointment Book & Pages (2 to choose from)
• Auto Shop Menu Sign (with and without words)
• Directions: How to make a car
• Directions: How to make mechanic shirts
• Directions: How to make car parts
• Directions: How to make a battery, wires, fluids, & oil
• Pattern & Directions: How to make head lights, taillights, & tires
• Number Lines & Receipts
• Money (2 choices)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Auto Shop Dramatic Play.
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.