Summer Games Math and Literacy Centers Preschool, Pre-K, & Kindergarten
# of Pages: 117
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Summer Games Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands-on Summer Games themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, handwriting, building vocabulary words, sight words, rhyming, syllables, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, addition, number identification, graphing, sorting, patterns, 2D shapes, and 3D shapes. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these centers as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
• Summer Games Themed Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
• Summer Games Themed Writing/Journal Paper (with lines or without lines)
• Swim and Write Letters: Writing Handwriting Practice with Letter Cards with a worksheet
• Swim a Sight Word (fry list one and one page of blank cards) with a worksheet
• Catch a Rhyme with a worksheet
• Syllbale Basketball Shoutout with a worksheet
• Spike Dot It Volleyball Game (letter or sounds)
• Rowing Letter and Beginning SoundPath Games (3 different board options) with recording page
• Emergent Reader – Pattern Sentence “They are ____ “
• Spin and Graph (World Flags): color and black/white
• 2D and 3D Shape Track Game
• Cycle Chain Count (1-20) with worksheets
• Soccer Number Match with worksheets
• Archery Addition Toss (tally or write equations) with worksheets
• Balance Bean Patterns with a worksheet
• Summer Games Color Sort
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.