Force & Motion (a study of balls) – Science for Little Learners
# of Pages: 52
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning about FORCE & MOTION a FUN and hands-on in your classroom using this science unit made just for little learners! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection. Fun for a sports, winter games, summer games, simple machines, or ball study.
THIS IS PERFECT IF YOU ARE DOING A BALL STUDY!
- Labels for Organization
- Teacher Instruction Strategies
- Science Center Set Up
- 12 Force and Motion Vocabulary Cards (2 options: word, photograph or word, definition, photograph)
- Will It Roll? Sort Investigation, Cards, and Student Recording Page
- Push or Pull Sort Investigation, Cards, and Student Recording Page
- Directions Anchor Chart and Student Recording Page
- Path Maze Challenge and Maze Blueprints
- Read Aloud
- Force & Motion Journal & Writing Pages (2 covers options, 3 science journal options, and 3 discovery page options)
- Home School Connection Note Home
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.