All About Magnets – Science for Little Learners (preschool, pre-k, & kinder)
# of Pages: 49
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning all about MAGNETS fun and hands-on in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection.
- Labels for Organization
- Teacher Instruction Strategies
- Magnet Science Center Setup and Supplies
- Magnet Vocabulary Cards (two options: word and photograph or word, definition, and photograph)
- Is it Magnetic? Sort, Chart, and Student Recording Page
- Magnetic Sensory Bottles – Which Magnet is the Strongest? Investigation Mats and Recording Page
- Magnetic Robots STEM Challenge and Student Blueprint Pages
- Attract or Repel – Move the Car Experiment
- All About Magnets Read Aloud
- Magnets Science Journal Pages (three options) and Covers
- Magnets Discovery Pages (three options)
- Home School Connection Note Home
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.