Bowling Alley Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 99
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Bowling Alley Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center during a sports theme, ball theme or ball study, or farm theme. There are labels and real classroom photos showing how to set up your bowling alley in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, and make the props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, math, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
- How to Set up the Center (prop idea list)
- Up Close Classroom Photographs of the Bowling Alley in Action!
- Family Note to send home
- Shelf Labels (with and without words)
- Bunting Sign – Bowling Alley
- Role Necklaces & Role Posters: player and attendant)
- Signs: (ex: open, closed, lane 1, lane 2, lane 3, bowling price sign)
- Bowling Balls and Number Cards
- Bowling Pins and Cards (printables for the pins and to create a floor mat: numbers, shapes, colors, color words) – students match pin to the floor mat
- DIY Bowling Pins (DIY instructions)
- Bowling Shoes (sign and shoe number cards)
- Shoe Spray Printable
- Scoreboards (two options: paper scoreboard/scorecard and flippable scoreboard with number cards)
- Arcade Idea List
- Snacks (DIY snack directions)
- Snack Menus and Snack Order Forms (various options)
- Popcorn Machine and Labels
- Drink Machine and Labels
- Number Line (for checkout)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Bowling Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.