Pond Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 137
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Pond Animals Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands-on, pond-themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, sight words, handwriting, rhyming, name writing, building vocabulary words, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, number identification, measuring, addition, patterns, and 2D shapes. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these centers as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
- Pond Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
- Pond Themed Writing Paper (3 options) (with lines or without lines)
- Fish Swimming in the Pond Tracing Mats with a worksheet
- Pond Letter Build It Mats (with letter cards) with letter tracing worksheets
- Ducky Letter and Sound Match-Up (uppercase, lowercase, sound cards)
- Frogs on a Log: Letter Match, Names, Sight Words with worksheets (uppercase and lowercase letter bats fry list one-word cards, blank word cards)
- Ducky Name Craft
- Beaver: Feed Me Rhymes with a worksheet
- Emergent Reader: At the Pond
- Pond Number Build It Ten Frame Mats with Number Cards with number tracing worksheets
- Adding or Counting at the Pond with Number Cards with worksheets
- Roll and Build a Beaver Dam (color and black/white)
- Ducks in a Row: Counting On with worksheets
- Pond Shape Cover-Up (color and black/white)
- Snake Patterns (copy, extend, and make your own pattern cards) with a worksheet
- Frogs and Logs: Non-Standard Measurement with Frog Rulers with a worksheet
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.