All About Ponds & Frogs Science for Little Learners (preschool, pre-k, & kinder)
# of Pages: 64
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning all about Ponds and Frogs fun and hands-on in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection.
Perfect for a pond, frog, spring, forest, or camping theme!
- Labels for Organization
- Teacher Instruction Strategies
- Science Center Set Up
- Pond and Frog Vocabulary Cards
- Exploring Animals and Plants at a Pond Activity, Science Prompts
- Pond Life Photograph Cards (animals and plants) (four to a page)
- Pong Sorting Charts and Student Recording Page
- Pond Anchor Chart and Student Recording Page
- Build a Pond Habitat – STEM Challenge and Student Recording Pages
- Photographs of Ponds (3 full page posters)
- Parts of a Frog Anchor Chart, One Page Poster, and Student Recording Page
- Life Cycle of a Frog Anchor Chart, One Page Posters, and Student Recording Page
- Frog Fun Facts Poster
- All About Ponds! Read Aloud Book
- Pond Journal & Writing Pages
- Pond Science Journal Pages (three options) and Covers
- Pond Discovery Pages (three options)
- Pond Home School Connection Note Home
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.