Farm Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 109
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Farm Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center! A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week and includes a book list. There are labels and pictures showing how to set up your Farm in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, craftivity patterns, and props. Then let the fun begin. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, science, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
Printable props will help you easily create a farm theme in your dramatic play center. Includes oral language, literacy, math, science, and fine motor opportunities that support current learning standards.
• Teacher Planning Web
• Parent Note
• How to Set up the Center
• Up Close Photographs of the Center
• Labels (with and without words)
• Farm Student Idea Web/Chart
• Role Necklaces
• Role Poster (with picture cue cards)
• Farmers’ Day/Schedule
• Farm Bunting Sign & Student Made Sign
• Signs: corn field, dirt pile, tractor parking, flower garden, vegetable garden, berry patch, orchard, barn, sheep barn, cow barn, goat barn, farm house, pig pen, and chicken house (with and without words)
• Farm Animal Craftivity: chick, chicken, cow, pig, sheep, and goat (how to & patterns)
• Tractor Directions (how to create)
• Hay & Hay Bales (how to & patterns)
• Chicken House & Eggs (how to & patterns)
• Cow, Sheep, & Pig Pens (how to & patterns)
• Flower Garden, Vegetable Garden, Berry Patch, Orchard, and Corn Field Directions (how to create)
• Paper Fruit, Veggies, & Flowers Patterns
• To Do Lists (3 Variations)
• Inventory List (2 Variations)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Farm Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.