Camping Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 104
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Camping Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center! A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week and includes a book list. There are labels and pictures showing how to set up your campsite or state park in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, craft patterns, and props. This dramatic play theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, science, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
***This dramatic play theme does require students to make crafts to create the forest mural. You will need paper plates and paper lunch bags to make the animals..
• Forest Animal Crafts Included:
Owl, Bird, Skunk, and Raccoon
• Forest Mural How To
• Night Sky How To & Star Patterns
• Camping Teacher Planning Web
• Camping Parent Introduction Note
• How to Set up the Center (Campsite)
• Up Close Classroom Photographs of the Campsite in Action
• Camping Labels (with and without words)
• Camping Student Idea Web/Chart
• Family Role Necklaces
• Camper Role Poster (with picture cue cards)
• Campsite, State Park, & Blank Bunting Sign
• Signs: Open, Closed, Campsite, Pond, River, Cave, Enter, Exit, Don’t Feed the Bears, Pick Up Your Trash, and Trail (with and without Words)
• Food (ideas and pancake pattern)
• S’mores & Hot Dogs (how to make and labels)
• Labels to Make Bug Spray, Sun Screen Soap, Toothpaste, and Shampoo Props
• Fishing & Fish Patterns (rulers too)
• Cameras (pattern)
• Nature Hunt Check List (4 variations)
• Packing Check List (3 variations)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Camping Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.