Pizza Restaurant Dramatic Play
# of Pages: 93
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Pizza Restaurant Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center! A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week, and includes a book list. There are labels and pictures showing how to set up your pizzeria in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, and make the props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, science, and fine motor all into their play! There is also a parent letter to send home to your families. This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
• Teacher Planning Web
• Parent Note
• How to Set up the Pizza Restaurant
• Up Close Photographs of the Pizza Restaurant
• Labels (with and without words)
• Pizza Restaurant Student Idea Web/Chart
• Role Necklaces & Role Posters (chef, customer, sever, delivery driver)
• Bunting Sign (Pizzeria and blank pennants)
• Signs: (with and without words) (open, closed, pay here, orders, employees only, pizza delivery)
• Menus & Order Forms (4 to choose from)
• Visual Sequence Poster – How to Make Pizza
• How to Make Prop Pizza Toppings & Sides (toppings: onions, pepperoni, sausage, olives, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and cheese) (sides: salad and bread sticks)
• How to Make Crust & Sauce Props
• How to Make Spices & Sauce Jar Props (with labels) (red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese, and oregano)
• Recipes and Recipe Book (3 different recipe paper to choose from)
• Today’s Special Sign (3 to choose from with and without words)
• Number Lines & Receipts
• Money (2 choices)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Pizza Restaurant Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.