Pizza Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 111
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Pizza Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands on pizza themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, syllables, building vocabulary words, letter formation, sight words, writing recipes (directions), and writing/journaling. Math skills cover are one to one correspondence, counting, addition, number identification, graphs, and shapes. Each pizza activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily, and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these pizza activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, and share during circle. These pizza activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
• Pizza Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
• Pizza Writing/Journal Paper (with lines & without)
• Pizza Letters (uppercase and lowercase) and Sight Word Cards (fry list one and one page of blank cards for you to write your own) with recording pages
• Pizza Beginning Sound Match with recording page
• Pizza Letter Puzzles (match uppercase to lowercase) with recording page
• Pizza Letter Trace It (uppercase with lowercase Aa) with recording pages
• Pizza Syllable Sort (with recording page)
• Write a Pizza Recipe (
• Emergent Reader: I Like Pizza
• Build a Pizza Slice (1-20) with recording pages
• Pizza Math Mats (use with playdoh or manipulatives): 10 Frame & 20 Frame (number cards 1-20) with recording pages
• Pizza Dot It: Add or Count
• Pizza Spin & Graph, Pizza Spin & Tally with recording pages
• Pizza Shapes Game (color and black line)
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.