Construction Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, & Kindergarten
# of Pages: 115
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Construction Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands on construction themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, handwriting, syllables, building vocabulary words, sight words, and writing/journaling. Math skills cover are one to one correspondence, counting, addition, making 10, non-standard measurement, maps, 3D shapes, and 2D shapes. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these space centers as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
• 24 Construction Themed Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
• Construction Themed Writing Paper (with lines or without lines)
• Tools Letter Match (uppercase with lowercase) with recording page
• Cone Letter Sound Puzzles with recording page
• Syllables Under Construction with recording page
• Dump Truck Word Builder (student names or sight words) (fry list one and one page of blank cards) with recording page
• Letter Builder Mats (build letters with manipulatives or mini erasers) with recording page
• Emergent Reader: I Have Tools
• Construction Count & Build or Add & Build
• Dump Truck Count (numbers 1-20) with recording page
• Build Ten (with nuts and bolts) with recording page
• Popsicle Stick 2D Shapes Cards with recording page
• Building with 3D Shapes with recording page
• My Room Blueprint – Map It Activity with recording page
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.