Thanksgiving Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 160
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Thanksgiving centers are loaded with fun, fall, turkey day activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Now includes two fine motor activities, one writing center, six literacy activities, and eight math activities.
Literacy skills covered are letter identification, syllables, beginning sounds, retelling, vocabulary words, pre-writing skills, rhymes, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, addition, subtraction, color matching, more/less, basic 2D shape identification, and number identification. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle time. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Included: (each activity has a teacher tips and how to page) UPDATED 11/17/2022!
• Labels for organization
• Corn Cutting Craft – Fine Motor Activity
• Thanksgiving Pre-Writing Tracing Cards Fine Motor Activity with worksheet
• Thanksgiving Vocabulary Word Cards (uppercase and lowercase set)
• Thanksgiving Writing & Journal Paper
• I Am Thankful Writing Page and Craftivity: 3 options
• Thanksgiving Letter Puzzles (uppercase to lowercase) with worksheet
• Turkey Feathers Letter and Sound Match (all 26 letters of the alphabet) with worksheet
• Thanksgiving Parade Letter Formation Cards with worksheet
• Thanksgiving Dinner Syllable Sort with worksheet
• Pumpkin Pie Rhyme Time with worksheet
• Turkey Color Sort with worksheet
• Turkey Counting Book Retelling Turkey Cards (can use with any turkey counting book)
• Build A Turkey (Count or Add) with worksheets
• Turkey Color By Number (count, add, plus one, minus one)
• Build The Number Mats/Playdoh Mats (ten frame and twenty frame) with number cards (1-20) and counters with worksheets
• Turkey Feathers Shape Match (circle, square, oval, rectangle, triangle, and rhombus/diamond) with worksheet
• Turkey Feathers Number Match (1-20) with worksheet
• Turkey Pattern Feathers Cards (extend and create your own pattern) with worksheet
• Thanksgiving Dinner More or Less with worksheet
Save BIG and get the Holiday Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other holiday math and literacy center units.