Nocturnal Animals Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kinder
# of Pages: 132
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Nocturnal Animals Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands-on nocturnal animals-themed activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, sight words, handwriting, rhyming, name writing, building vocabulary words, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, number identification, measuring, spatial sense, and 2D shapes. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these centers as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
- Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
- Writing Paper (3 options) (with lines or without lines)
- Night Life Letter Tracing Mats with worksheets
- Nocturnal Animals Letter Match (clip or cover) with a worksheet
- Bats Read, Build, Write: Letters, Names, or Sight Words with a worksheet (uppercase and lowercase letter bats fry list one word cards, blank word cards)
- Feed Me: Letters or Sounds with worksheets (uppercase letter acorns, lowercase letter acorns, beginning sound acorns)
- Spider Name Class Book
- Frog Rhyme Time Puzzles with a worksheet
- Emergent Reader: Bats, One Two Three!
- Spider Number Manipulative or Play Dough Mats with a worksheet
- Camo Number Cover Up or Built It with a worksheet
- Opossum Family Number Line with worksheets
- Spikey Hedgehog Count or Add
- How Long am I? Non-standard measurement with a worksheet
- Owl 2D Shape Sort with a worksheet
- Nocturnal Animals Pattern Blocks Mats (color and black/white)
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.