Calm Down Techniques – Calm Down Corner, Books, Posters, and Supports
# of Pages: 51
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Create a Calm Down Corner and teach calm down techniques to help your students develop self-regulation and manage their big emotions. It includes a class read-aloud, calm down posters, calm down cards, yoga cards, deep breaths visual, a book list, positive notes, and more! Teaching students how to manage their emotions is a life skill! These activities will help you build a caring classroom community of learners who will support each other all year long. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
• Parent/Family Letter and Calming Words Mini Flyer
• Read Aloud: I Can Calm Down When I Get Upset
• 36 Calm Down Cards (6 to a page)
o Example cards: squeeze something, look at a sensory bottle, take deep breaths, do yoga, count, draw, read, get a drink
• Calm Down Poster Headers (3 different sizes)
• Calm Down Kit Signs (2 sizes and boy/girl options)
• Deep Breaths Charts (2 options)
• Yoga Poses Cards (4 to a page)
• Safe Place Signs (3 options)
• Positive Student Notes (black and white) (9 to a page)
• Positive Student Notes (color) (9 to a page)
• Book List
• 13 Teacher Pages (helpful tips, printing tricks, and direction pages with photographs)
Save BIG and get the Social Skill Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other social skill units.