Line Up and Hallway Routine Posters, Books, Songs, and Floor Spots
# of Pages: 29
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Set up a line up and hallway routine to help you teach your students all how to line up and walk in the hall. It includes a class read-aloud, routine poster, line up song posters, and floor spots for students to stand when they line up. Teaching rules and produces at the beginning of the year is important! These activities will help you build a caring classroom community of learners who will support each other all year long. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade.
• Line Up and Hallway Teacher Helpful Tips
• Line Up & Hallway Routine Posters (2 options)
• Song Posters in Color and Blackline (3 songs)
• Floor Spots in Color and Blackline (shoes and jobs)
• Line Up & Hallway Read Aloud (aka social story)
• Printing Instructions
Save BIG and get the Social Skill Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other social skill units.