How to Be a Friend Poster, Book, Activities, Awards, and More
# of Pages: 37
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Teach your students how to be a good friend and collaborate with others. Help students develop friendship skills by using visual supports, an emergent reader, friendship surveys, positive notes, and many fun activities. How to be a friend and interact with others (aka character education) is a life skill. It takes lots of practice and visual supports for little learners. These activities will help you build a caring community of learners who will support each other all year long. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade.
• Baking Up a Good Friend Anchor Chart with 18 friend qualities picture cards (ex: friend qualities cards: share, help each other, solve problems, say “sorry”, do things together, cheer each other up, smile)
• Friend Emergent Reader Book
• Class Friendship Caterpillar Patterns & Bulletin Board Header
• Friendship Surveys (4 to choose from)
• Fun Friendship Activities
• Buddy Painting Bulletin Board Header
• Friendship Chain (2 options)
• Friendship Trail Mix (parent notes & sign)
• Friendship Positive Notes (Brag Tags) (color and blackline)
• Super Friend Student Certificates (2 options)
• Book List
• 9 Teacher Pages (helpful tips, ideas, and direction pages with photographs)
Save BIG and get the Social Skill Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other social skill units.