Classroom Rules with Real Photographs for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 44
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Classroom Rules are simple class rules with real photographs and expectations for your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten class! We take care of ourselves, each other, our school, and our world. They are easy to remember and developmentally appropriate rules to help you build a caring classroom community beginning from the first day of school.
Each rule has a picture to represent it. It is a great way to promote and teach good character and good manners in your classroom. Teaching social skills and character education should be part of your intentional teaching each day. Included are fun, hands-on activities, teaching strategies, student journal pages, emergent reader, anchor chart, and posters to teach each rule. For each rule, there are 2 pages of picture cues! The picture cues show students what the rules look like. You can use them to create class books, rules posters, and so much more! A parent note and positive notes home are also included, so you can easily create a home-school connection! Just print and send home!
Classroom Rules: We take care of ourselves. We take care of each other. We take care of our school. We take care of our world.
Included: This resource is NOT editable.
Rules Posters: We take care of ourselves. We take care of each other. We take care of our school. We take care of our world.
• Rules Headers (3 different sizes)
• Rule Posters Full Page (one rule per page)
• Rule Posters Quarter Page (one rule per page)
• small rules posters (quarter page), color
• one-page poster with all four rules (full-page size), color
• one-page poster with all four rules (small size four to a page), color
• one-page poster with all four rules (full-page size), black and white CLIP ART
• one-page poster with all four rules (small size for to a page), black and white CLIP ART
• Teaching Tips and Activities
• Parent Note Introducing the Rules
• What the Rules Look Like/Definitions (parent handout)
• Positive Notes Home with Star Border (half sheet note for each rule with examples)
• Positive Notes Home 4 to a page (general)
• Positive Notes Home Recording Chart (to record what students have had a positive note sent home)
• Class Books or Journals Prompts CLIP ART (one for each rule) with lines and without lines
• Rule Anchor Charts using Picture Cues CLIP ART (information page) One anchor chart for each rule.
• Rules at School Emergent Reader/Coloring Book
Save BIG and get the Real Photo Decor Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other real photo classroom decor resources.