All About Simple Machines – Science for Little Learners Unit
# of Pages: 65
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning all about Simple Machines (pulleys, wedges, screws, levers, inclined planes, wheels, and axles) fun and hands-on in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection.
- Labels for Organization
- Teacher Instruction Strategies
- Simple Machines Vocabulary Cards
- Simple Machine One Page Posters (pulleys, wedges, screws, levers, inclined planes, wheels, and axles)
- Simple Machines Sort with student recording page
- Wheels & Axles Build It Challenge! with student recording page
- Pulley Build It Challenge! with student recording page
- Catapult Lever Challenge! with student recording page
- Is it a Screw or a Wedge? Challenge with student recording page
- Inclined Plane Challenge with student recording page
- All About Simple Machines! Read Aloud Book
- Simple Machines Science Journal Pages (three options) and Covers
- Simple Machines Discovery Pages (three options)
- Simple Machines Home School Connection Note Home
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.