President’s Day, Election, Veterans Day & 4th of July – Math & Literacy Centers
# of Pages: 109
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
America centers are loaded with 12 fun, engaging, hands on activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, letter formation, beginning sounds, sight words, vocabulary words, syllables, and writing/journaling. Math skills cover are one to one correspondence, counting, 2D shapes, patterns, adding, subtracting, graphing, and number identification. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these activities as arrival activities, morning work, center activities, small group instruction, and share during circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
USA centers can be used for Voting, Election, President’s Day, and 4th of July themes!
• America Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
• America Writing/Journal Paper (with lines and without)
• Service People/Military Letter Trace Cards with recording page
• Read, Build, Write Boards with uppercase and lowercase star letter cards. Sight word cards: fry list one and one page of blank cards with 3 recording pages to choose from.
• Beginning Sound Clip Cards with recording page
• Animals at the White House Syllables Sort with recording page
• Thank You for your Service Friendly Letters & Coloring Posters
• Mock Election Class Anchor Charts, Ballots, Ballot Box Sign, and student recording pages (two elections)
• Flag 2D Shape Puzzles with recording pages
• American Symbols Patterns with recording page
• Washington Roll, Count/Add, Build Game (also +1, -1 boards)
• Play Dough or Counter Ten Frame Number Mats (1-20) with recording pages
Save BIG and get the Holiday Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other holiday math and literacy center units.