All About Pumpkins – Science for Little Learners (preschool, pre-k, & kinder)
# of Pages: 65
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning about Pumpkins FUN and hands-on in your classroom using this unit made just for little learners! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection.
• Labels for Organization
• Teacher Instruction Strategies
• Pumpkin Science Center Set Up (with real classroom photos of the center in action)
• 16 Pumpkin Vocabulary Cards (four to a page)
• Pumpkin Activity Charts (sort, measure, weigh) and Mini Experiments (can also be used for worksheets)
• Parts of a Pumpkin Anchor Chart and One Page Poster
• Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Anchor Chart, One Page Posters, and Worksheet
• Planting Pumpkin Seeds Investigation and Growth Chart
• Pumpkin Investigation Anchor Chart & Worksheet
• All About Pumpkins! Read Aloud Book
• Pumpkin Journal & Writing Pages (2 covers options and 3 discovery page options)
• Home School Connection Note Home (half page)
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.