Animals in Winter – Science for Little Learners (preschool, pre-k, & kinder)
# of Pages: 70
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning all about Animals in Winter, Hibernation, Migration, and Animal Adaptations fun and hands-on in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection.
Perfect for a Winter, Hibernation, or Bear theme!
- Labels for Organization
- Teacher Instruction Strategies
- Nocturnal Animals Vocabulary Cards
- Exploring Animals in Winter Science Prompts
- Hibernate, Migrate and Adapt Animal Photograph Cards (four to a page)
- Hibernate, Migrate and Adapt Animals Sorting Charts and Student Recording Page
- Winter Animal Adaptations Posters (two to a page)
- Parts of a Bear Anchor Chart, One Page Poster, and Student Recording Page
- How do Bears Stay Warm in the Winter Experiment, Labels, and Student Recording Pages (two options)
- Animals in Winter! Read Aloud Book
- Animals in Winter Science Journal Pages (three options) and Covers
- Animals in Winter Discovery Pages (three options)
- Animals in Winter Home School Connection Note Home
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.