Problem Solving Solutions – Visual Support Posters, Song, and Strategies
# of Pages: 42
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Problem Solving Solutions posters and techniques support your students to solve their own problems and collaborate and play with others! Problem solving is a skill we need to teach just like we need to teach letters and sounds. It takes lots of practice and visual supports.
Included are 16 techniques problem solving solutions (aka conflict resolution strategies) appropriate for little learners. You can use all of the problem solving solutions or choose the ones you think will best fit your class. You will also find 6 pages of teacher tips filled with ideas to teach and support the problem solving solutions. These problem solving solutions build students character and is an easy way to teach conflict resolution in your early childhood classroom. This has been developed for preschool, pre-k, tk, kindergarten, and first grade.
Problem Solving Solutions Examples:
Get Help, Play with Someone New, Ask, Share, Walk Away
• Parent Letter to strengthen the home-school connection
• Small Problem Solving Solutions Posters & Covers (12 to a page)
• Medium Problem Solving Solutions Posters & Covers (4 to a page)
• Large Problem Solving Solutions Posters & Covers (1 to a page)
• Header in 3 Sizes: I Can Solve Problems!
• Header in 3 Sizes: What Can I Do If I Have A Problem?
• Header in 3 Sizes: Problem Solving Solutions
• Problem Solver Song Poster
• Book List
Teacher Tips Pages with Real Classroom Photographs:
• How to Introduce
• Making Mini Books & Problem Solving Solutions Necklaces
• Problem Solving Solutions Poster & Safe Place
• Utilizing Class Meetings
• Practice, Practice, Practice (fun ways to practice the solutions)
• What to do when Problems Occur
• I Can be a Problem Solver Song
Save BIG and get the Social Skill Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other social skill units.