Classroom Labels – Real Photos for Preschool, Pre-K, Kinder, & 1st Grade
# of Pages: 118
File Type(s): ZIP
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Label your entire classroom for students with HUGE set of 471 classroom labels with REAL PHOTOGRAPHS! This will save you hours and hours of time. Just print, laminate, and tape to the shelf.
Three Sets Included:
- English word with photo
- Spanish (red text) and English (black text) word with photo
- French (blue text) and English (black text) word with photo
- Editable (blank page with NO photos, you add your own photos)
These labels were created for early childhood classrooms (toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and 1st grade) who believe in play based learning.
Included Photos in the areas of: (471 labels – 35 new labels were added July 2020)
– fine motor
– literacy/library center
– pretend/dramatic play
– blocks center
– teacher supplies
There are also blank editable labels so if you have special activities or toys you can make your own that match. The editable labels have NO photos on them. You will need to add your own photographs to the editable page.
***I took most of these photos so they are not perfect. I used fancy lighting and edited the photos. If you want to see the quality, print one of the thumbnails BEFORE you purchase.
Why use labels in your classroom?
– Best practice
– Creates a rich print classroom
– As a visual support to help students clean up the classroom
– Gives everything a place in the classroom so students can easily find and clean up classroom materials as needed independently