All About Birds & Chicks Science for Little Learners (preschool, pre-k, & kinder)
# of Pages: 105
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning all about Birds (egg to chicken activities too) fun and hands-on in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection.
Perfect for a bird theme, camping theme, farm theme, or egg-to-chicken theme! This unit is perfect if you are hatching chicks in your classroom.
- Labels for Organization
- Teacher Instruction Strategies
- Science Center Set Up Ideas
- Birds and Chicken Vocabulary Cards
- Classifying Birds Cards (23 bird cards)
- Fun Facts Poster (birds and chicken options)
- Bird Animal Sort with Worksheet
- Birds Are, Have, Eat, Live Anchor Chart and Worksheet
- Chickens Are, Have, Eat, Live Anchor Chart and Worksheet
- Bird Hunt and Bird Binoculars
- Bird Feeders Activity
- Eggs Sort and Compare with Worksheet
- Feather Measure and Compare
- Parts of a Robin Bird Anchor Chart, One Page Poster, & Worksheet
- Parts of a Chicken Anchor Chart, One Page Poster, & Worksheet
- Beaks Animal Adaption Activity and Poster
- Build a Nest STEM Challenge with Bird Nest Poster and Blueprints
Life Cycle of a Chicken Anchor Chart, One Page Posters, & Worksheet
- All About Birds! Read Aloud Book
- Bird Journal & Writing Pages (Covers, Science Journal Pages, Discovery Journal Pages)
- Egg to Chick Mini Observation Journal
- Home School Connection Note Home (two options)
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.