All About Butterflies – Science for Little Learners (preschool, pre-k, & kinder)
# of Pages: 73
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make learning all about Butterflies (and caterpillars) fun and hands-on in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands-on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read-aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half-page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home-school connection.
- Labels for Organization
- Teacher Instruction Strategies
- Caterpillar to Butterfly Science Center Set Up (with real classroom photos)
- Caterpillar to Butterfly Vocabulary Cards
- Science Prompts
- Butterfly Visual Discrimination Match
- Butterfly Sort Anchor Chart, Sorting Charts, and Recording Pages (size and color sort)
- Build a Butterfly – Butterfly STEM Symmetry Challenge with Pattern Blocks
- Parts of a Butterfly Anchor Chart, One Page Poster, & Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly Anchor Chart, One Page Posters, & Worksheet
- Life Cycle Caterpillar to Butterfly Growth Chart
- All About Butterflies! Read Aloud Book
- Caterpillar to Butterfly Science Journal Pages (three options) and Covers
- Caterpillar to Butterfly Discovery Pages (three options)
- Butterfly Home School Connection Note Home
Save BIG and get the Little Learners Science Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other science units.