STEM I Can Build – Nursery Rhyme Edition
File Type(s): ZIP
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
I Can Build Nursery Rhyme Edition books and anchor charts is an easy and manageable way to add STEM to your classroom with CLIP ART images inspired by 15 common nursery rhymes.
Blocks and manipulatives give students the opportunity to be creative, problem-solve, develop math concepts, develop eye-hand coordination, develop fine motor (if the blocks are small), and develop inquiry skills (STEM & STEAM). Add a literacy component and have students draw and write about what they plan to build on blueprint paper or sketch pages.
Challenges for the following Nursery Rhymes are included:
Humpty Dumpty, Jack and Jill, Hickory Dickory Dock, Little Miss Muffet, Hey Diddle Diddle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Little Bo Peep, Mary Had a Little Lamb, Jack Be Nimble, Pat-A-Cake, One, Two, Buckle My Shoe, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Row Your Boat, I’m A Little Teapot
• 15 full-page themed I Can Build pages and I Can Build cover – Nursery Rhyme Edition
• 15 small themed I Can Build cards (9 to a page) – Nursery Rhyme Edition
• Two I Can Build anchor chart headers
• Blue Print pages (4 options) with Blue Print book cover (color and blackline)
• Sketch pages (4 options) with Sketchbook cover (color and blackline)
• STEM & STEAM Challenge headers (color and blackline)
• Teacher information pages with real classroom photographs
Ideas to Try: (classroom photos of each are included)
• Full Page Book: Print the full-size pages, laminate for durability, and combine with a book ring. Place in the blocks center, library, or with building supplies/bins.
• Mini Book: Print the small cards, laminate for durability, and combine with a book ring. Place in or with various building supplies/bins. Great to use with early finishers, in any manipulative tub, math centers, science centers, and for indoor recess!
• I Can Build Anchor Chart: Have a discussion with students and add each item to the chart.
• I Can Build Display: Print the pages and hand on your wall to inspire your builders and engineers!
• STEM Drawers: Don’t have room for a STEM center in your classroom. Create STEM drawers easily in your classroom.
• Weekly or Daily STEM Challenges: Easily create weekly or daily STEM challenges for your students.
Teacher information pages, blueprints, sketch pages, STEM/STEAM Challenge Headers are the same in all STEM I Can Build products.
Save BIG and get the STEM I Can Build Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other STEM units.