Home Living Dramatic Play Center for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 98
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Make your home living center a place where students are learning through play! Included are labels and real classroom photographs showing you how to set up your home living in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, and make the props. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, and fine motor all into their play! There is also a parent letter to send home to your families. This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
– Parent Note (telling parents what they are learning in the dramatic play center)
– Ideas on How to Set up the Center and Possible Props
– 10 pages of Up Close Photographs of the Center
– 188 Labels (with and without words)
– I Can Pretend to… Poster (visual supports)
– Role Necklaces (mom, dad, sister, brother, grandpa, grandpa)
– Bunting Sign (Home Sweet Home)
– Food IProp deas
– How to Make Popsicles
– How to Make Cookies
– How to Make a Car
– How to Make a Window
– How to Make the Clock
– Various Labels to Make Props (soap, sunscreen bug spray, cameras)
– How to Make Pet Food (with and without words)
– Money (2 choices)
– Shopping Lists (3 choices)
– Recipe Book and Recipe Pages (3 to choose from)
– Store Ads (2 to choose from)
Want to see it in Action? Check out this blog post all about the Home Living Dramatic Play!
Save BIG and get the Dramatic Play Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other dramatic play units.