Question of the Day: Letters in my Name
# of Pages: 8
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
The Question of the Day gets students learning the minute they walk in the door when you make question of the day part of the routine! You can use it as part of their morning routine, at morning meeting, at circle time, or as a transition activity.
The pattern question for this question of the day/week is: Do you have the letter ____ in your name? Students can choose yes or no.
• Pattern Question: Do you have the letter ____ in your name?
• 26 letter cards (Aa – Zz)
• 4 Question of the Day Headers
• 4 Question of the Week Headers
• Teacher pages to help you create and implement it in your classroom
What are students learning during Question of the Day/Week?
– concepts of print
– emergent reading skills
– sight words
– his/her name
– letters, sounds, counting, and/or vocabulary, depending on what the question is
– interpreting data on a graph
– more/less when analyzing the graph
The question of the day/week can be used in/on pocket carts, bulletin boards, refrigerators, metal oil pans, or magnet boards. You can buy the oil pans at Walmart in the auto section. Make a T Chart out of tape to divide the parts of the chart.
You pick when you want to change the question: daily, bi-weekly, or weekly.
This was designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classrooms.
Save BIG and get the Question of the Day Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other question of the day units.