Hammer It or Paint It Alphabet Letter Mats – Fine Motor Fun
# of Pages: 12
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Hammer or Paint It Alphabet Letter Mats are a FUN, hands-on way to explore and learn all about letters, how to write letters (letter formation), letter sounds, and strengthen those fine motor muscles too. These are perfect for morning tubs, fine motor tubs, small group, early finishers, table time, arrival activity, or a center activity.
– Paint It! Students use Q-Tips or small round sponge brushes to dot paint the letters.
– Hammer It! Place a piece of flat floral Styrofoam or thick cardboard under the letter page. Students hammer the dots using golf tees. You can buy golf tees at Target or Walmart. Use plastic toy hammers or wood blocks for hammers.
– Make a book! Create a book by stapling all the pages together with a cover on the front. Make a mini-book by cutting each page into fourths.
ONLY black and white versions are included. Print the black and white build-it cards on colored paper to save ink!
- Small Dot It Letter Mats (BLACK & WHITE, 4 to a page)
- Two Recording Pages
- Covers (if you choose to make a book)
Save BIG and get the Letter Mats Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other letter mat units.