Play Dough Alphabet Mats (Star Kids) – Fine Motor Fun for Preschool, Pre-K, Kind
# of Pages: 57
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Play dough alphabet mats are a fun way for students to practice letter identification, letter formation, letter sounds, and build fine motor strength at the same time! These letter playdough mats feature fun kids and stars!
Put the playdoh mats in an art center, math center, writing center, fine motor center, play dough center, or use them for small group. Just print, laminate (or put in a page protector), and you are finished! Keep each page separate or bind together to make a book using the included covers. Optional worksheets included.
What’s Included (all mats come in color and black/white)
- Play Dough Letter Mats with matching beginning letter sound objects
- Covers (2 options in color and black/white)
- Worksheets (3 options)
How to Use the Alphabet Play Dough Mats
• Roll playdoh into snakes to form the letters
• Trace the letters with a dry-erase marker
• Build the letter with counters, mini erasers, or manipulatives
Save BIG and get the Letter Mats Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other letter mat units.
Save BIG and get the Play Dough Mats (Star Kids) Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other play dough mat units.