Alphabet Letter Cards Themes Set #1 & Worksheets for Preschool, Pre-K, & Kinder
# of Pages: 275
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Themes Set #1 Alphabet Letter Cards make learning about letters and how to write letters FUN and hands-on! There are endless ways you can use these cards in your classroom. Get creative and have fun! Here are some ideas to get you started: Match the Cards, Hide and Seek, Writing Tray, Shaving Cream, Sensory Bags, Sensory Bins, Build/Make Letters with Manipulatives or Play Dough, Spin and Write, Write the Room, or Read/Write/Build.
-labels for organization
-photos of the letter cards in action in the classroom
-17 sets of Themed Letter Cards (uppercase letters and lowercase letters)
- Paint cans
- Bees & hives
- Dump trucks
- Hot cocoa
- one plain set of letter cards
-9 Matching Themed Worksheets to Match Each Theme:
- Tracing Pages: Use with a sensory bin, writing tray, sensory bag, matching game, or a hide-and-seek type game. (three options: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, uppercase and lowercase letters).
- Read, Build, Write: Place a letter card on the mat. Make the letter with letter manipulatives (magnet letters, letter tiles) and write the letter with a dry-erase marker in the box.
- Read It, Make It: Place a letter card on the mat. Make the letter below with play dough or any manipulative (mini erasers, pom poms, brick blocks, gems).
- Stamp the Letters: Pick a letter card and stamp the letter on the page.
- Write the Room: Tape the letter cards around a center or the classroom. Students find a letter and write it on the page.
- Spin and Write: Pick a letter card, spin the spinner, and write the letter with the writing tool (crayon, marker, highlighter, pencil).
Save BIG and get the Letter Cards Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other letter cards units.