Lunch and Snack Time Visual Routine Reminder Charts and Read Alouds
# of Pages: 52
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Lunch and Snack Visual Routines and Book (aka social stories) will help you teach your students all about the lunch and snack routines. It includes a class read-aloud about snack time, a class read aloud about lunch time, snack time reminders poster, lunch time reminder posters, home connection lunch/snack coloring pages, and what I ate at school parent notes. Teaching rules and produces at the beginning of the year is important! These activities will help you build a caring classroom community of learners who will support each other all year long. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Lunch options included using dishes, using trays, bringing their lunch/lunch boxes.
Snack options included using dishes, not using dishes.
• Teacher Pages
• Lunch Time Class Book: with 8 different options for the page “when lunch is over I…”
• Lunch Time Reminder Posters (4 options)
• Snack Time Class Book: with 4 different options for the page “when lunch is over I…”
• Snack Time Reminder Posters (2 options)
• Lunch Time & Snack Coloring Pages (home connection)
• What I Ate at School Parent Notes
• 3 Teacher Pages (helpful tips, printing tricks, and direction pages)
Save BIG and get the Social Skill Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other social skill units.