COVID Healthy Habits – Posters, Social Story, and Visuals
# of Pages: 84
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
COVID 19 has changed the way school looks and feels for students and staff. Use visuals, a social story, hygiene, and healthy habits posters to help students understand how and what has changed. This should decrease their stress and anxiety levels. This has been designed for preschool, pre-k, and elementary.
COVID has changed the way the classroom looks, feels, and how we all interact this year The situation in our schools this year is not normal for anyone and can be very scary for our students. Hopefully, this social story and visuals will help ease your students’ anxiety and stress.
Social Story So Many Pages (no page numbers): You pick what pages you want to use. Use all of them or just some of them. You know your school and your students best. Every school right now is different, and the situation is constantly changing. I removed the page numbers from the book so you can pick and change the pages out as needed.
It is going to be a big job keeping the classroom clean. A classroom was already a busy place before the virus and often has many teachers working together.
- Use the “cleaned” and “needs to be cleaned” tags as a reminder for you and your team regarding what is clean and what still needs to be cleaned.
- Create a Sanitize Station in your classroom. It is a place where you can keep things you use often to keep the classroom and people clean and healthy.
- Social Story: School Looks Different This Year
- How to Wear a Mask & Sheild Posters (color and black/white options)
- Sanitize Station
- Clean and Needs to Be Cleaned Tags
- Healthy Habits one-page poster with small cards
- Healthy Habits Reminder Posters and Cards (ex: wear a mask, temperature check, wash your hands) These can be made into a small book or student coloring book.
-½ page posters (color)
-½ page posters (black and white)
Save BIG and get the Social Skill Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other social skill units.