Winter Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 190
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Winter math and literacy centers are loaded with fun, hands-on winter activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Now includes two fine motor activities, one writing center, six literacy activities, and eight math activities.
Literacy skills covered are letter identification, letter formation, beginning sounds, rhyming, syllables, sight words, building winter vocabulary words, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, addition, subtraction, non-standard measurement, patterns, and number identification. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle time. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
- Included: (updated Dec. 2021)
• Organization labels
- • Mittens Cutting Craftivity – Fine Motor Fun
- • Ice Skating and Hockey Tracing Fine Motor Mats with worksheets
- • Winter Writing/Journal Paper (with lines and without)Writing/Journal Paper (with lines and without)
- • Winter Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
- • Penguin Beginning Sound Match with worksheet
• Mitten Rhyme Match with worksheet
• Snowman Letter Trace Cards with worksheet
• Snowball Say It, Make It Letters and Sight Words with uppercase and lowercase snowballs and sight word cards: fry list one and one page of blank cards with worksheet
• Winter Syllable Clip Cards with worksheet
- • Ice Fishing for Letters or Sounds with worksheets
• Emergent Reader: What I See in the Winter
• I Like in the Winter Poster (family home project)
• How Many are Hiding? Bears in a Cave in color and blackline (decomposing numbers & subtraction) with worksheet
• How Tall am I? Measuring with Snowballs (non-standard measurement) with worksheet
• Winter Patterns: AB, ABC, ABB, AABB with worksheet
• Winter Playing Cards (numerals 1-30) with worksheets
• Snowflake Counting & Playdoh Mats (1-20) with worksheet
• Build a Snowman (counting or adding) in color and blackline with worksheet
• Snowflake Symmetry Pattern Block Mats with worksheet
- Hot Chocolate Domino Count or Addition Mats with worksheets
Save BIG and get the Seasons Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other seasonal math and literacy center units.