Alphabet Letter Cards & Worksheets Bundle – Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten
# of Pages: 1115
File Type(s): ZIP, PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Alphabet Letter Cards make learning about letters and how to write letters FUN and hands-on! There are endless ways you can use these cards in your classroom. Get creative and have fun! Here are some ideas to get you started: Match the Cards, Hide and Seek, Writing Tray, Shaving Cream, Sensory Bags, Sensory Bins, Build/Make Letters with Manipulatives or Play Dough, Spin and Write, Write the Room, and Building Words.
Get THIS bundle and SAVE BIG!
Four Units Included:
Seasons Letter Card Set (16 sets of letter cards with matching worksheets) -16 sets of Themed Letter Cards (uppercase letters and lowercase letters)
- Spring Letter Card Themes: birds, rainbow, flowers, butterfly
- Summer Letter Card Themes: sun, beach ball, fish, watermelon
- Fall Letter Card Themes: apples, leaves, acorns, pumpkin
- Winter Letter Card Themes: mitten. gingerbread, penguin, snowflake
- Plain (no clip art)
Holidays Letter Card Set (16 sets of letter cards with matching worksheets) -16 sets of Themed Letter Cards (uppercase letters and lowercase letters)
- Halloween: candy corn, ghosts
- Thanksgiving: turkeys, pumpkin pie slices
- Christmas: ornaments, stockings
- Valentines Day: hearts, valentines
- St. Patrick’s Day: shamrocks, pots of gold
- Earth Day: Earths, recycling bins
- Easter: eggs, bunnies
- USA Holidays/4th of July: flags, stars
Themed Set #1 Letter Card Set (16 sets of letter cards with matching worksheets) -16 sets of Themed Letter Cards (uppercase letters and lowercase letters)
- Paint cans
- Bees & hives
- Dump trucks
- Hot cocoa
Themed Set #2 Letter Card Set (17 sets of letter cards with matching worksheets)-17 sets of Themed Letter Cards (uppercase letters and lowercase letters)
- Hot air balloons
- Pom poms
- Magnifying glasses
- Snow globes
-9 sets Matching Themed Worksheets to Match Each Theme:
- Tracing Pages: Use with a sensory bin, writing tray, sensory bag, matching game, or a hide-and-seek type game. (three options: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, uppercase and lowercase letters).
- Read, Build, Write: Place a letter card on the mat. Make the letter with letter manipulatives (magnet letters, letter tiles) and write the letter with a dry erase marker in the box.
- Read It, Make It: Place a letter card on the mat. Make the letter below with play dough or any manipulative (mini erasers, pom poms, brick blocks, gems).
- Stamp the Letters: Pick a letter card and stamp the letter on the page.
- Write the Room: Tape the letter cards around a center or the classroom. Students find a letter and write it on the page.
- Spin and Write: Pick a letter card, spin the spinner, and write the letter with the writing tool (crayon, marker, highlighter, pencil).